Saturday, October 11, 2008

Photolog 10/10/2008, Grand National

Photolog 10/10

Night-time temps are finally dropping! This means leafy-greens!

Here is what's been happening this week:
+ Planted Mesclun Lettuce
+ Planted Cilantro
+ Planted Spinach (again)
+ Composted Black-eyed peas from the side garden

Broccoli and Cauliflower


Tomatoes!

And a side-note on the Grand National:
I have been listening to Grand National, which is a band I found on Pandora, and they are pretty sweet. You can find a link to them on the right in the Headphones section. They are a British band with a sound reminiscent of Sting and The Police, although much more modern. It deserves a good listen if you are getting bored with whatever you got spinning on your iPod. I think it's shaping up to be my fall soundtrack, and if you know me that says a lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gardens looking great! Where's the rain? Grandkids brought me two tomato plants and two cucumber plants. So, had to dig a garden. I guess that makes me a gardener. Ha!