Monday, June 30, 2008

Jeep-season (over)

I have listed my Jeep Wrangler on craigslist. I am not selling it because of the high gas prices or the lack of rain (and mud) to play in. It's not because I am hurting for cash, or even because I want to park the Corolla in the garage. It is simply because the Jeep-season in my life has come to a close. No sadness or regrets, just good memories. One thing is for sure: I will never, ever forget being stuck in the mud! I loved it so much that I haven't been off-roading since.

When it comes down to it the Jeep is just a thing, like everything else, and now it's monetary value is worth more to me than it's intrinsic value. I am turning the Jeep into money, and putting it into my pocket.
Speaking of putting things into pockets... Apple is releasing a new product on July 11th. Is there a correlation here? hmmmm...

No comments: